The Gold Standard in commercial fishing gear. First introduced in 1954, no other piece of gear has withstood the test of time like the Herkules Bib Pants from Grundéns. Made of a heavy duty cotton twill base, coated with HDX12 PVC designed to resist oils and maintain flexibility in extreme cold. Sturdy elastic suspenders with quick release clips now feature our innovative Suspender Savers for keeping your suspender straps handy and in place when nature calls. These bibs are reversible front to back, vastly extending their useable lifespan. A relaxed fit allows for mechanical ventilation to ensure you don’t overheat when you’re working at your hardest. These bib pants are able and willing to take anything Mother Nature can throw at it, inspiring confidence and security in the wheelhouse or on the back deck for over 60 years.
Our bibs are a looser fit than many offering superior comfort and ventilation.
Herkules Bib Features:
- Fabric Weight: 610 g/m2 PVC-coated cotton twill blend
- Reversible front to back to extend use
- Heavy duty suspenders with quick release clips
- Suspender Savers keeps suspenders in place when access to base layers in necessary
- Side gusset with snap buttons to create a custom fit
- Traditional Fit